Turn-key ZFS System Solutions
ZFS is a combined file system and logical volume manager designed by Sun Microsystems. The features of ZFS include protection against data corruption, support for high storage capacities, efficient data compression, integration of the concepts of filesystem and volume management, snapshots and copy-on-write clones, continuous integrity checking and automatic repair, RAID-Z and native NFSv4 ACLs.
- A scalable high-performance file system
- Support for several petabytes of capacity in a single file system (theorhetically up to 1ZB)
- Proven performance
- Production-quality stability and resource/path failover
- Maintained as Open Source software by OpenZFS and ZFS on Linux communities
- POSIX compliant filesystem
- Local file system as well as exported as NFS, CIFS or iSCSI over most network fabric interfaces
- Supports FDR Infiniband, QDR Infiniband, 40Gb Ethernet /10Gb Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet. Also support multi-rail and multi-network service
Aeon Computing can deploy a custom tailored ZFS system that conforms to your specific capacity and performance requirements.