Aeon Computing provides skilled onsite professional services for high-performance computing clusters, Lustre file systems and other storage solutions. These services are delivered onsite at the customer specified facility. Price includes travel, per-diem, travel time and onsite presence of an Aeon Computing engineer.
Examples of services include, but are not limited to:
- Onsite deployment and installation of a new cluster, Lustre file system or other hardware/software resource
- Relocation of an existing system (proper shutdown, movement, testing and re-certification)
- Performance profiling, enhancement or debugging of customer applications or workflows
- Problem determination and resolution (hardware / software)
- Design or planning assistance for a new compute or storage resource
- Retrofitting, upgrade or repair of existing customer hardware
- Bare metal repurpose or redeployment of an existing cluster or system (OS, MPI/Fabric, MPI, Scheduler, Management/Monitoring, etc)
These services are not limited to Aeon Computing products. We offer these services for systems hardware from brand name tier 1 manufacturers and other systems integrators.
When these services are desired an Aeon Computing engineer will communicate with you to determine details of your requirement and a statement of work will be generated to define the goals of the service.