The EclipseLR™ is a purpose-built Lustre router. Powered by Intel’s new Xeon™ E5-1600 V2 series processors, the EclipseLR™ acts as a high-performance fabric bridge and Lustre LNET router between different network or fabric topologies. If your Lustre file system is on a 10Gb or 40Gb Ethernet network and your cluster is on a FDR14 Infiniband fabric the EclipseLR™ will route Lustre network traffic between the two networks.
- Powered by Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 V2 Series processors
- Single-socket (LGA2011) Intel® R1304JP4GS compute platform
- Up to 64GB of DDR3 Registered/ECC memory per node
- 8 x 2.5” hot-swap SAS/SATA disk drives or Solid State Disks (SSD)
- Options for FDR14 or QDR Infiniband, 40Gb or 10Gb Ethernet
- Dual 1000Base-T gigabit Ethernet ports with IPMI 2.0 management