The EclipseHE-324™ is a best-in-class high-availability/dual-server and high-performance SAS storage powerhouse in a single 4U rackmount chassis. Powered by AMD’s new EPYC™ 7000 series processors the EclipseHE-324™ offers blazing I/O performance and dual server node high-availability failover. Each server node in the dual server node design allows for one EPYC™ 7000 series processor and up to 512GB of DDR4 memory. The combination of high clock speed/high core count processors and very large memory footprint with multi-pathed SAS 6Gb disk storage makes the EclipseHE-324™ a perfect platform for Lustre high-availability MDS, high-availability ZFS and NFS/CIFS storage applications.
- Powered by AMD’s EPYC™ series processors
- Two single-socket (SP3) AMD EPYC™ compute nodes inside of a 24-disk SAS6Gb 4U storage chassis
- Up to 512GB of DDR4 Registered/ECC memory per node (1TB if using 64GB LR-DIMMs)
- 24 x 3.5” hot-swap SAS 6Gb disk drives or Solid State Disks (SSD)
- Internal 10GbE heartbeat/datapath. Optional internal PCIe heatbeat/datapath.
- Optional EDR, FDR14, QDR Infiniband, 100GbE, 40GbE or 10GbE
- Dual 10 gigabit SFP+ Ethernet ports and dedicated 1000Base-T IPMI 2.0 management