The EclipseHA-324™ is a best-in-class high-availability/dual-server and high-performance SAS storage powerhouse in a single 4U rackmount chassis. Powered by Intel’s new Xeon™ E5-2600 V2 series processors and Intel Canoe Pass server boards, the EclipseHA-324™ offers blazing I/O performance and dual server node high-availability failover. Each server node in the dual server node design allows for two Xeon™ E5-2600 V2 series processors and up to 512GB of DDR3 memory (1TB of DDR3 memory using 64GB LR-DIMMs). The combination of high clock speed/high core count processors and very large memory footprint with multi-pathed SAS 6Gb disk storage makes the EclipseHA-312™ a perfect platform for Lustre high-availability MDS, high-availability ZFS and NFS/CIFS storage applications.
- Powered by Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 V2 Series processors
- Two Dual-socket (LGA2011) Intel® S2600CP compute nodes inside of a 24-disk SAS6Gb 4U storage chassis
- Up to 512GB of DDR3 Registered/ECC memory per node (1TB if using 64GB LR-DIMMs)
- 24 x 3.5” hot-swap SAS 6Gb disk drives or Solid State Disks (SSD)
- Internal 10GbE heartbeat/datapath. Optional internal PCIe heatbeat/datapath.
- Optional FDR14, QDR Infiniband, 10GbE or 40GbE
- Dual 1000Base-T gigabit Ethernet ports with IPMI 2.0 management