High Performance Computing (HPC) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Intel® Server System S9200WK Product Family Featuring Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 Processors
Density Optimized System Solution Providing Leadership Performance for HPC and AI
The Intel® Server System S9200WK product family is a purpose built, performance-optimized data center block ideal for use in High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence applications. Designed for Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 series processors, with up to 24 DDR4 DIMM slots per compute module, the S9200WK family maximizes processor and memory bandwidth to provide leadership performance for the most demanding compute use requirements.
Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 Processors Advanced Performance
- Leadership CPU performance per socket with Intel’s highest core count, Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 processors
- Double the memory bandwidth for memory-intensive workloads with 12 memory channels per CPU, 24 memory channels per compute module
- New Intel® Deep Learning Boost Instructions for data analytics greatly accelerates inference performance
- Multi-Chip packaging optimized for density and performance
- Density Optimized 2U Rack Server with Air-Cooled and Liquid-Cooled Options
- Up to 4 compute modules per 2U chassis which can support multiple compute module types in a single chassis
- 2 CPU compute module design with advanced cooling technology for high flow rate air or liquid cooled for CPUs, VRs, DIMMs, and memory VRs for high heat capture ratio
- Up to 350W processor TDP for high performance workloads in a 2U air-cooled chassis
- Up to 2 x16 PCIe slots in 1U compute modules, up to 4 x16 PCIe slots in 2U compute modules for network expansion options
- Support for 2x M.2 SATA/NVMe storage devices per 1U compute module, up to 2x M.2 SATA/NVMe and 2x U.2 NVMe storage devices per 2U compute module
- Hot-swappable compute modules, storage1, fans, and power supplies
Built with Intel Quality, Reliability and Performance
Intel® Server Products are backed by Intel’s design excellence and manufacturing expertise to deliver processing power with high levels of flexibility, manageability and reliability. Product and design quality is paired with 3-year standard warranties and robust technical and incident resolution support to ensure customer satisfaction.
Today, companies around the world are deploying HPC and AI applications to disrupt entire industries. But integrating, validating and deploying the powerful infrastructure required by those workloads is complex and time consuming for IT, requiring months to complete. Intel® Server System S9200WK enables you to resolve those customer challenges and quickly expand into the rapidly-growing HPC and AI infrastructure market. These highly-integrated, pre-validated, workload-optimized data center blocks offer an unprecedented combination of density and performance, greatly simplifying and speeding HPC and AI infrastructure deployment for your customers so they can innovate and grow faster.
The S9200WK product family is the highest performance member of Intel® Data Center Blocks. These fully validated, unbranded server systems include Intel’s latest data center technology― already optimized to work better together―allowing partners to accelerate time to market with reliable data center solutions. Expand your revenue opportunities in the HPC and AI infrastructure space with validated, pre-integrated data center block designs that deliver breakthrough density and performance for your customers.
Accelerating Time to Market with Innovative Data Center Solutions
The S9200WK product family is the highest performance member of Intel® Data Center Blocks. These fully validated, unbranded server systems include Intel’s latest data center technology― already optimized to work better together―allowing partners to accelerate time to market with reliable data center solutions. The process
of configuring and validating the hardware components of solutions that are tuned to meet specific customer requirements is a complex and resource intensive process. Intel Data Center Blocks based on the S9200WK product family reduce this complexity, making it easier to build innovative server solutions that can support the demands of today’s data center workloads.
Highly Integrated, High Density Compute Solution
The Intel® Server System S9200WK Data Center Block can be configured to support a wide range of memory, storage, and I/O options. Solutions are configured using Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 processors, Intel® Server System S9200WK Compute Modules, and Intel® Server Chassis FC2000. The Intel® Server Chassis FC2000 family allows flexible configuration of different functionality compute modules in a single chassis further extending the benefits of Intel® Server System S9200WK Data Center Blocks. This allows a single data center block to address both compute and service node functionality simultaneously, reducing cost and increasing functionality.
S9200WK Technical Specifications
Intel® Xeon® Platinum 9200 Processors
DDR4 2933 MT/s DIMMS, up to 96x DIMMs per DCB (24 DIMMs per compute module) @ 1DPC Supports 8GB to 128GB DIMM options, number and capacity configurable
Up to 8x M.2 SSDs per DCB with 1U compute modules; Up to 4x M.2 SSDs & 4x hot-swap U.2 NVMe SSDs with 2U Compute Modules M.2 and U.2 number and capacity configurable
3x hot-swap CRPS 2100W (Platinum) or 1600W (Titanium) PSUs
Integrated 1Gbase-T RJ45 (two ports per compute module), Optional shared 1Gbase-T RJ45 management port chassis card
Available with high flow rate air-cooling or integrated liquid-cooling options
2 x16 Gen3 PCIe* slots per 1U compute module; 4 x16 Gen3 PCIe slots per 2U compute module for high-speed networking support
Dedicated, consolidated Management Module
TPM 2.0 (optional); Hot-swap/redundant fans, and PSUs; light path diagnostic LEDs